Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Ocean Shores
FROM THE SEATTLE AREA;
Go south on hiway I-5 South
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 West toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Continue on Hiway WA-8
Continue on Olympic Hiway US-12
Continue to follow Higway US-12
Continue on US-101 W Wishkah Street
Continue to follow Uhigway S-101 West
Turn left at Whiway A-109
Continue on WA-109 until you reach hiway SR 115
This intersection is known as Hogans Corner
Directions to this property
FROM HOGANS CORNER
- Veer right as WA Highway 109 turns to the North.
- It runs parallel to the ocean, but you will only see the ocean occasionally.
- Travel about 15 miles North
- You will go through the very small town of Ocean City
- You will go through the small town of Copalis Beach
- You will go past the large Seabrook Resort
- You will go through the small town of Pacific Beach
- From Pacific Beach it is about 2.2 miles to Sea Sound Cottage
- The road will go up hill
- You will pass the Ocean Crest Resort
- Sea Sound is 6/10ths of a mile past Ocean Crest
- Turn Left into the short drive way
- This is a cute A-Frame blue building
- You may use the driveway for up to 2 cars.
- Tents, trailers, motorhomes and ATV's at not allowed. (Sorry)